SRAS can assist in the design and delivery of customized programming to meet your institution’s specific needs. Our consultants and on-site team members work directly with study abroad offices and faculty leaders to understand your unique objectives for your course or program abroad. Then, we tap our local resources to help you create an enriching on-site experience for your students.
Leading your students abroad means that:
- Your course content is enhanced through local, relevant cultural experiences
- Your students gain international experience
- You and your co-leaders have the opportunity to make connections and gain professional development abroad
- You gain innovative opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration by possibly co-developing and co-marketing your program with, for instance, your political science, history, environmental science, art, or literature departments on campus
- Your alumni can be engaged and connected by offering them the ability to join your creative course or program abroad
- Your institution becomes more competitive by becoming more internationally connected and global.
We work with institutions, budgets, topics, formats, and durations of all shapes and sizes. We enjoy being creative and thinking of ways to make sure that your program can give the biggest, most memorable, and most impactful student experience that is reasonably possible within your budget and your institution’s guidelines.
SRAS can assist you with:
- Concept development and program design
- Budget development and management
- Logistics (visas, accommodation, transportation)
- Cooperation with local academic institutions
- Specialized lectures, seminars, roundtables
- Visits to local businesses or organizations
- Experiential cultural immersion activities and peer interactions
- Service learning projects
- Guided excursions
- Cultural performances
- Participant recruitment
- Insurance and risk management
- Pre-departure materials and onsite orientation
- On-ground support & translation
- Program evaluation
Whether you just need help with a few components of your existing program, or want to design something entirely new and exciting, SRAS will help you define and realize your vision. Let’s start developing your program. Looking for inspiration? Take a look at these sample itineraries or browse our destinations.
We work in exciting and sometimes challenging regions of the world. As such, we recommend allowing 6-12 months for thorough program design, proposal, approval, recruitment, and execution to ensure a quality experience.
No testimonials found