SRAS Continuing Education programs are designed to take you to exciting locations in Eurasia. These professionally-focused programs are designed to provide:
- Ideas and material for the classroom
- Networking between colleagues
- Affordable access to less accessible destinations
- Inspiration for custom faculty-led trips
- Opportunities for faculty and administrators to visit lesser known places in Eurasia that we feel have great potential for custom programming.
SRAS typically offers 1-2 opportunities per year, usually during the summer.
You can see all SRAS Continuing Education programs here, on our program search engine.