Meet SRAS at AATSEEL! SRAS is excited to participate in the 2021 AATSEEL conference, held online this year. We welcome visits to our virtual booth and in particular we invite you to join our educator workshop (panel), Creating Cultureful Classrooms with Peer Tutors and Live Experiences, and our live-streamed tour of the Winter Palace (The Hermitage). If you are attending AATSEEL, you will be able to access these links via the conference platform. If you are not attending, you are still welcome to join by registering at SRAS Events.
SRAS Director, Renee Stillings, will also participate February 20, 4:30pm – 6:30pm, in the roundtable discussion – Study Abroad: Accessibility, Diversity, Inclusivity.
We also invite you to explore these other areas of our site:
- Programs Abroad: We specialize in study abroad programs in Russia, Ukraine, Central Asia, Poland, and Cuba. We have worked closely with institutions abroad for many years to develop programs of interest and value. Our often-exclusive curriculums are designed with Western credit transfer requirements in mind and come with on the ground support.
- Online Programs: Students need to develop and maintain their language skills, prepare for their valuable time abroad, and integrate as much international experience into their education as possible. Our unique online courses and workshops are designed to do this.
- Custom Group Programs: We combine our experience in curriculum development with extensive contacts developed with local travel agencies, NGOs, businesses, and other organizations to provide flexible and affordable faculty led programs
- Classroom Support: Students should be introduced to as much language and culture as possible to build fluency. SRAS offers a variety of resources to aid educators in bringing new perspectives, experiences, speakers, and tutors to their students.
- Research Support: We assist researchers in accessing archives – either by helping them to travel to and work within those archives or in accessing them from abroad.
- Online Resources: Our online publications are student-driven, allowing students to publish their work and build their resumes. Our sites are always free, meaning that students can also use them as valuable source material for further inquiry and research. Supporting and building on these, we also run several publications and social media accounts
- Who is SRAS? Read more about our team, or contact us to schedule a call so we can also learn more about you!