Study Tours Abroad
SRAS study tours are designed to condense immersive, resume-building study abroad experiences into as little as 1-4 weeks. Formulated with students, educators, and professionals in mind, these opportunities are open to anyone with a passion for travel and learning.
These innovative programs are diverse. Some provide extensive travel and rely on on-site teaching. Others will focus on giving you an intensive look at a single city and focus on single subject. Whatever your goals are, SRAS is here to help you meet them!
- Featured Study Tours -
How Much Does It Cost To Study Abroad?
Your total costs can be divided into four main categories:
- Program: Each program page gives its specific pricing information. SRAS offers a variety of program choices of varying length and cost.
- Cost of Living: Students report spending between $60-90 per week in most locations for food, transport, and entertainment.
- Housing: With very few exceptions, SRAS programs include housing. See each program page for more information.
- Airfare: Our International Airfare Guide can give you some pointers on getting the best price for tickets to and from your study abroad destination.
Concerned that you might not have enough to study abroad? You can earn credit toward your program with an SRAS Online Research Internship!
Studying Abroad for Educators
SRAS welcomes educators and professionals on our programs. What can you gain by heading abroad with us?
- Ideas and material for the classroom
- Ability to better advise your students heading abroad
- Networking with colleagues
- Affordable access to less accessible destinations
- Inspiration for faculty-led custom programs
- Opportunities for faculty and administrators to visit lesser known places in Eurasia that we feel have great potential for custom programming.
We look forward to seeing you abroad!
Talk to an Expert about Study Tours and Short-Term Study Abroad
At Stetson, we’ve used SRAS to arrange all of our student study abroad trips for the past five or six years. During that time we’ve sent dozens of students on summer- and semester-long programs in Moscow, St Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod and Irkutsk. In every interaction I’ve had with them, SRAS has been prompt, reliable, knowledgable, courteous and quick to lend a hand when needed.
Professor and Director, SPREESStetson University
Just yesterday my student successfully defended her honors thesis on environmentalism around Lake Baikal, a project that would not have been possible without the fieldwork that she conducted on her SRAS study abroad program in Irkutsk. I hope to see more such projects in the future and will keep directing students to SRAS programs!
Visiting Assistant ProfessorMacalester College