SRAS Explorer App
The SRAS Explorer App is designed to help students be more independent and empowered on their study abroad programs.
To download the Explorer App, follow these steps and begin exploring!
- Go to this address on your mobile phone: https://sras.heiapply.com/static/sras/app/
- Login using the same login you use for your SRAS online portal
- Your next step depends on if you have an iOS or Android device. For iOS users: find the share button with the square and arrow pointing up (typically at the bottom of the screen). Once you find that, click on it and scroll down to “Add to Home Screen.” If you need screenshots find that here. For Android users: In the upper right corner click on the menu (three bars), then click “Install” and follow the directions for Android.
- You should now have the SRAS Explorer geopin icon on your home screen.
- New information will appear in your menu under On-Site Guides. We will alert you once your guide has been assigned.
Assignments will vary by program, but you can use the app to access important information such as:
- Emergency Contact information
- On-Site Guide for your study abroad locations
- Official forms (travel, course change, activities, incidents, etc.)
- For faculty-led groups: your itinerary
We also hope you will use the App for independent exploration while on your program to:
- Explore and discover as much as possible in a location
- Explore specific themes of interest to you (like WWII, literature, religion, etc.)
- Read reviews relevant to you because they are written by other students
- Share your opinions about activities and places to help future explorers
Thank you for downloading the Explorer App! We will continue to add features to the App to make it more useful for SRAS students. In the meantime, Explore! We look forward to your reviews, photos and suggestions for new entries.