SRAS Explorer App
The SRAS Explorer App is designed to help students be more independent and empowered on their study abroad programs.
To download the Explorer App, follow these steps and begin exploring!
- Go to this address on your mobile phone: https://sras.heiapply.com/static/sras/app/
- Login using the same login you use for your SRAS online portal
- In the upper right corner click on the menu (three bars).
- Click “Install” and follow the directions for Android or iOS
- You should now have the SRAS Explorer geopin icon on your home screen
- Enter your profile by clicking on “Profile” in the menu, or the person icon on the bottom.
- Update at least one item in your profile.
- New information will appear in your menu under On-Site Guides. Allow 48 hours for the update to take place.
You can use the app to access important information such as:
- Emergency Contact information
- On-Site Guide for your study abroad locations
- Official forms (travel, course change, activities, incidents, etc.)
We also hope you will use the App for independent exploration while on your program to:
- Explore and discover as much as possible in a location
- Explore specific themes of interest to you (like WWII, literature, religion, etc.)
- Read reviews relevant to you because they are written by other students
- Share your opinions about activities and places to help future explorers
Thank you for downloading the Explorer App! We will continue to add features to the App to make it more useful for SRAS students. In the meantime, Explore! We look forward to your reviews, photos and suggestions for new entries.