In summer of 2018 SRAS launched its Continuing Education programming with a 10-day trip to Ukraine and Georgia. This trip was so successful that we will run it again in 2019 before moving into a rotation of other locations across Eurasia.
These programs are designed to provide:
- Ideas and material for the classroom
- Networking between colleagues
- Affordable access to less accessible destinations
- Inspiration for custom faculty-led trips
- Opportunities for faculty and administrators to visit lesser known places in Eurasia that we feel have great potential for custom programming.
As we develop programming for 2020 and beyond we will post it here.