Updated: September 1, 2018
Within this page, we detail the reasons why we ask you for information, what we do to keep your information secure, and how we use your information.
This site is only for individuals over the age of 18.
What Data We Collect and Why
- SRAS service users – SRAS also collects additional information, including name, address, and passport information, from those who enroll in our programs in order to meet the needs of various governments and institutions that issue invitations, visas, university enrollment, and other services and documents.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- SRAS may share information with universities and government organizations if those institutions require such information to provide services you have requested from us or as otherwise required by law.
- SRAS will never share or sell information to any third party, excepting general statistics such as the number of subscribers to our newsletter or how many people attend our programs, and as part of a transfer of information to a third party who acquires any or all of SRAS’s assets, whether such acquisition is by merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of SRAS assets. In addition, in the event SRAS becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, SRAS or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court.
- SRAS stores all information on secure servers located inside the U.S. and the U.K.
- SRAS processes information on servers located inside the U.S. and in other countries.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it if you desire, whenever reasonably possible.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
c/o Renee Huhs
117 Marva Oaks Drive
Woodside, CA 94062